Expobar Monroc Control 2 Group Coffee Machine
The Expobar Monroc Control 2 Group Coffee Machine is a professional espresso machine which is suitable for smaller cafes and restaurants. The Monroc Control 2 Group is user-friendly and reliable with easy to use functions. This machine has an electronic switchboard and display to control the coffee dosages volumetrically, with an automatic water system and a copper boiler. It has a 11.5 litre capacity with heat exchanger per group and cleaning valve to help maintain the machine.
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Cups per Day||Milk Type||Water Connection|
We are please to offer a range of payment options to suit individual business needs.
We work with a number of leasing partners that will allow you to spread the cost of your machine over a 3-5 years on a lease contract.
You can make a one off payment for the total costs of your machine with the option to purchase additional service plans.
Flexible Payment Options for Coffee Machines
If you would like to discuss the payment options available to you, please call us on 01942 607 634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- User friendly display panel makes brewing espressos effortless.
- With four different programmes and an auto-fill boiler, you’re always in control.
- Classic stainless steel and black painted panel design.
- With elevated group heads, the Monroc is capable of accommodating cups of all sizes, from small espresso shot glasses to large capacity takeaway cups.
- Copper boiler with heat exchange
- Heating element
- Moveable hot water tap
- Swivelling steam arm - A single swivelling steam arm
- Automatic back-flush brewing group
- Low water level automatic cut-off function