Roma Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The Darenth Roma bean-to-cup coffee machine has been designed with passion and features a true espresso high pressure brewing system, a precision conical grinder and volumetric dosing of both water and ground coffee. The British built Darenth Roma delivers true high street coffee shop quality drinks.
This machine is being phased out and replaced by the NEW Le Capri Espresso Machine
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Cups per Day||Milk Type||Water Connection|
We are please to offer a range of payment options to suit individual business needs.
We work with a number of leasing partners that will allow you to spread the cost of your machine over a 3-5 years on a lease contract.
You can make a one off payment for the total costs of your machine with the option to purchase additional service plans.
Flexible Payment Options for Coffee Machines
If you would like to discuss the payment options available to you, please call us on 01942 607 634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simple to program, single to operate, simple to clean,
- Optional coin validator, full change-giver and I-KEY Cashless payment system options,
- Split boiler system for energy and operational efficiency together with closed-loop pressure control
- High speed, precision balanced whipper system delivers coffee shop quality results from granulated milk with none of the hassle from fresh milk entails,
- High precision conical grinder and volumetric dosing system ensure perfect espresso.
- 14 one-touch selection key (pre-programmed with 9 speciality drinks plus sugar, stop and hot water buttons as standard. All keys fully reprogrammable for any drink choice.
- Neon-effect backlighting with choice of colour options, together with striking combination of matt black cabinet perfectly contrasting with highly polished stainless steel features.
- 3 additional ingredient canisters (hoppers) with enhanced capacity for powered milk as standard. "Spare" canister can be used for sugar, decaf, instant or other product entirely.