Roma Bean to Cup Coffee Machine
The Darenth Roma bean to cup coffee machine is evidently designed with a flavour for design and a passion for making a difference. Featuring a narrow design with storage that extends from the central unit, this bean to cup coffee machine is a popular choice.
The high-quality design complements the high-quality performance, thanks to its impressive features. this includes a high-pressure brewing system, high-speed whipping facility, and precision conical grinder. These all work in tandem with a precise volumetric dose of ground coffee and water which, all in all, create delicious hot drinks every time.
The compact design is perfect for homes or businesses with limited spatial capacity and delivers barista standard coffee through its 14 single touch interface selections without barista training.
Perfect for the coffee lover with exquisite taste in coffee and interior design, the Darenth Roma additionally features neon-effect backlighting with a choice of Illuminating colours.
To learn more, check out full specifications, payment options and information below.
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Cups per Day||Milk Type||Water Connection|
We are please to offer a range of payment options to suit individual business needs.
We work with a number of leasing partners that will allow you to spread the cost of your machine over a 3-5 years on a lease contract.
You can make a one off payment for the total costs of your machine with the option to purchase additional service plans.
Flexible Payment Options for Coffee Machines
If you would like to discuss the payment options available to you, please call us on 01942 607 634 or email email@example.com
- Simple to program, single to operate, simple to clean,
- Optional coin validator, full change-giver and I-KEY Cashless payment system options,
- Split boiler system for energy and operational efficiency together with closed-loop pressure control
- High speed, precision balanced whipper system delivers coffee shop quality results from granulated milk with none of the hassle from fresh milk entails,
- High precision conical grinder and volumetric dosing system ensure perfect espresso.
- 14 one-touch selection key (pre-programmed with 9 speciality drinks plus sugar, stop and hot water buttons as standard. All keys fully reprogrammable for any drink choice.
- Neon-effect backlighting with choice of colour options, together with striking combination of matt black cabinet perfectly contrasting with highly polished stainless steel features.
- 3 additional ingredient canisters (hoppers) with enhanced capacity for powered milk as standard. "Spare" canister can be used for sugar, decaf, instant or other product entirely.