Festival Fresh Food Vending Machine
Festival is the smart solution for places needing to offer catering services 24/7. Not just a vending machine but a true automatic canteen. The extreme flexibility of configuration allows the user to choose between snacks, drinks, fresh dishes, fruit and yoghurt. The enhanced electronics of Festival offers an advanced machine and products management. Festival achieves the energy rating of A+ (EVA EMP 3.0 protocol) thanks to the excellent performances in energy saving.
Capacity for up to 150 individual items.
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Cups per Day||Milk Type||Water Connection|
We are please to offer a range of payment options to suit individual business needs.
We work with a number of leasing partners that will allow you to spread the cost of your machine over a 3-5 years on a lease contract.
You can make a one off payment for the total costs of your machine with the option to purchase additional service plans.
Flexible Payment Options for Coffee Machines
If you would like to discuss the payment options available to you, please call us on 01942 607 634 or email email@example.com
- Flexible configuration: from pre-packed snacks to fresh food dishes
- High capacity thanks to maximized internal space
- Products can be dispensed in shopper mode
- Possibility to set different temperatures inside the machine
- Neat and understated design
- LED lighting of the cell and of the lower photographic panel
- New shopper pushbutton
- Graphic display (20 characters per 10 rows)
- Elegant aluminium interface with black plastics elements
- Coin intro and coin return lit by LED lights
- Advanced 16 bit electronics with flash memory
- High efficiency cooling unit with possibility to set up to two temperatures in the cell
- Transmission and collection of statistics according to EVA DTS system
- New software menu structure easy to surf with option to manage up to 4 different price area each drum
- Slide in - slide out cooling unit with temperature control system
- Insulation without R134A gases