Expobar Rosetta Coffee Espresso Machine
This barista standard espresso coffee machine is just as efficient in commercial environments as it is in domestic ones. As user-friendly as it is visually stunning and easy to operate, the Rosetta range is renowned across the UK and beyond its prowess.
The easy-to-grip handles and easy-to-use buttons makes this espresso machine perfect for baristas. Designed and manufactured by skilled craftsman whom the art of coffee machine design has been passed down for generations, they are the epitome of reliability and user-friendliness.
Certain to draw the attention of anyone in the vicinity, these coffee machines offer so much more than just exquisite coffees. They are an aesthetic focal point whilst tantalising the senses of everyone, whether they’re an ardent coffee lover or not.
To learn more, check out full specifications, payment options and information below.
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Cups per Day||Milk Type||Water Connection|
We are please to offer a range of payment options to suit individual business needs.
We work with a number of leasing partners that will allow you to spread the cost of your machine over a 3-5 years on a lease contract.
You can make a one off payment for the total costs of your machine with the option to purchase additional service plans.
Flexible Payment Options for Coffee Machines
If you would like to discuss the payment options available to you, please call us on 01942 607 634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copper boiler with heat exchanger per group and pressure relief valve
- Boiler drain tap (except Compact/Mini models)
- Group head with direct pre-infusion chamber
- One lever steam arm and one lever hot water tap in Compact model
- Two lever steam arms and electronic hot water tap in 2 & 3 groups models
- Auto-fill water boiler
- Heating element low water level auto cut-off
- Boiler low water level warning light
- Automatic back-flush group head
- 4 different programmable coffee doses per group
- Decorative cup rail