WMF 5000s Bean to Cup Commercial Coffee Machine
One of the most technically evolved and visually eye-catching commercial coffee machines on the market today, the WMF 5000s has graced countless workspaces, offices, colleges and cafes across the UK and beyond.
The angular and contemporary design makes the WMF 5000s the perfect addition to an office with a modern design, or even as a contrasting element to workspaces with rustic or traditional décor. The 8inch touch display with individualised menu settings means you can customise drink selections to suit you and your customers' tastes perfectly.
Featuring a dynamic milk system that serves both hot and cold milk and the choice of different foam densities and the WMF 2.0 HAACP compliant milk system cleaning function, this versatile coffee machine can serve countless cups of barista standard coffee to thirsty users day after day.
To learn more, check out full specifications, payment options and information below.
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Cups per Day||Milk Type||Water Connection|
We are please to offer a range of payment options to suit individual business needs.
We work with a number of leasing partners that will allow you to spread the cost of your machine over a 3-5 years on a lease contract.
You can make a one off payment for the total costs of your machine with the option to purchase additional service plans.
Flexible Payment Options for Coffee Machines
If you would like to discuss the payment options available to you, please call us on 01942 607 634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WMF Dynamic Milk allows you to prepare hot and cold foamed milk drinks from the single machine, allowing you to increase your product line, with minimal staff training.
- 8″ touch display for individualised menu settings, instructional cleaning animations
- Multiple product hoppers – Coffee & soluble products
- WMF Plug&Clean 2.0 – HACCP compliant milk system cleaning
- Independent brewing temperatures for each coffee variety
- New high-capacity grinders (4g/sec grind rate), which feature reduced grinding noise and are easy to adjust
- Self-service functions with a brandable locked menu
- Data backup, software updates, and cleaning protocol downloads via a USB stick