Expobar Monroc Control 2 Group Traditional Coffee Machine
The Expobar Monroc Control 2 Group Traditional Coffee Machine is a professional espresso machine, suitable for small cafes and restaurants.
This modern 2 Group espresso machine is user-friendly and reliable which helps create an efficient process. The Expobar Monroc has an electronic switchboard and displays to control the coffee dosages volumetrically, with an automatic water system and a copper boiler. It has an 11.5 litre capacity with a heat exchanger per group and a cleaning valve to help maintain the machine.
The groups are raised which makes it ideal for businesses offering takeaway drinks as well as sit-ins. If you're looking for a robust and reliable 2 group espresso machine, this is your choice.
|Cups per Day
We are please to offer a range of payment options to suit individual business needs.
We work with a number of leasing partners that will allow you to spread the cost of your machine over a 3-5 years on a lease contract.
You can make a one off payment for the total costs of your machine with the option to purchase additional service plans.
Flexible Payment Options for Coffee Machines
If you would like to discuss the payment options available to you, please call us on 01942 607 634 or email email@example.com
- User friendly display panel makes brewing espressos effortless.
- 4 different programmes and an auto-fill boiler
- Classic stainless steel and black painted panel design.
- Elevated group heads to accommodate cups of all sizes including takeaway cups
- Copper boiler with heat exchange
- Heating element
- Moveable hot water tap
- Swivelling steam arm - A single swivelling steam arm
- Automatic back-flush brewing group
- Low water level automatic cut-off function